Avoid getting your lashes wet for the first 8-10 hours after application. Get your shower out of the way before application
Arrive on time and without wearing make-up or contact lenses
Maintain your lashes regularly
Silence your cell phone
Take a little extra care when dealing with your new lashes
Enjoy the attention you’re going to get
Refer your friends
Rub, pick or pull on your lashes
Use waterproof mascara, or any cosmetics that contain any glycol-based ingredients
Use oily products near lashes
Accept calls or texts during your procedure.
• If you are having a bikini Wax or Brazilian, trim hair to ½ inch to prevent discomfort.
• You may take 2 Advil (NOT Asprin) ½ hour before waxing if you have a high level of pain.
• Clean and exfoliate area to be waxed before treatment.
• Moisturize and exfoliate waxed areas daily to prevent in-grown hair (not until the next day after waxing).
• Come in for waxing if you are using: Retin-A, Accutane, Blood Thinners, Cortisone, Acne Medication or any other Exfoliates or Hydroxy based products on area to be waxed.
• Have a hot bath or hot tub before or after waxing.
• Use sun bed, sunbathe or go swimming, or apply deodorant for up to 24 hours after waxing.
• Do not shave 2 ½ weeks before a waxing as the hair is very course and might not come out with the wax if it is not long enough