HighBrow Beauty is growing and we are looking for non-drama team players who have passion to join our amazing team! If you are looking for a 5 star Yelp business & a place to call home, please apply below.
We specialize in brow design and eyelash extensions, but also provide services such as body waxing and facials. We are looking for a talented and experienced eyelash extensionist to join our team. The ideal candidate will have the following requirements
- Graduate of esthetics/beauty school, current esthetics license and certification. Sole responsibility of esthetician to update license.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to provide legible communication.
- Minimum of 3 years practical experience in San Diego.
- High School Graduate.
- Impeccably groomed, warm and friendly.
- You MUST be a licensed esthetician or cosmologist .
- At least 3 years of experience with eyelash extensions (book showcasing your work is a plus).
- 2 years experience with brow design.
- Experience with body waxing (experience with Brazilian waxing a plus).
- Excellent customer service experience is a MUST. (This is crucial, we pride ourselves in giving the best customer service possible, and people love us because of it so we are looking for someone who understands the importance of treating our customers the best way possible).
- Must be proficient in facial waxing, as well as body waxing.
- Must have the ability to demonstrate confidence, flexibility and be a team player.
- Must possess excellent communications skills with the ability to interact with people at all levels and provide excellent customer service, have knowledge of professional spa services and treatments, and have strong retail experience.
- Ability to assess clients' physical and emotional needs.
- Knowledge of proper treatment methods to ensure that no harm comes to client.
- Perform job functions with minimal supervision
- Focus attention on clients' needs remaining calm, courteous, and politically correct.
- Think clearly, quickly, maintain concentration and make concise decisions for the better of the client and company.
- Prioritize, organize, follow up and focus extreme attention on details.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all client information and pertinent Spa data.
- Work cohesively with all Spa areas and co-workers as part of a team .
- Flexibility in schedule; if books are slow, willing to be on call.
- Primary responsibility is to provide professional consultations, skin care treatments, eyelash extensions, and waxing using the standards established by the company.
- To recommend a maintenance program and products to be used at home, to give clients instructions on how to use the products to help them obtain and maintain healthy, beautiful skin.