We strongly recommend that you book an appointment for spa services before coming in. While we welcome walk-ins, it’s impossible to guarantee there will be an opening. Most services can be accommodated with same day appointments, so please don’t hesitate to call or book Online even if it’s at the last minute. We will always try our hardest to fit you in.
* Appointments can be booked 24 hours a day on line by using the “Book online” banner above.
* HighBrow BEAUTY is a small studio, so we encourage you to book your appointment on line by using the link below as we do not have front desk staff. You can book appointments on line 2 hours in advance if they are available.
* Please note that it can take up to 48 hours to return your call. It is nothing personal- We do care that you called! However, we are a small studio with no front desk staff and our practitioner’s focus is the client we are working with in the moment. Thank you for understanding how we do things!
* Please be aware that we book our brow and Brazilian appointments every 15 min. Please be early or on time to avoid losing your appointment.
* If you are late, you maybe asked to resechedule or you will be seen within the remaining time of your appointment and will be charged the full amount.
Here’s all we ask of you:
- At least 24-hour notice for cancellations and changes.
- Show up on time or, better yet, several minutes early to relax and get in the zone.
The second one is where things get tricky. You see, your appointment time is reserved for you and no one else. So when you don’t show up, you miss out, someone else who could have had your spot misses out, and your esthetician misses out. It’s a lose-lose-lose situation for everyone involved.
Here’s what happens:
- Same day cancellation and/or rescheduling will be subject to 50% fee based on the type of appointment that was originally booked.
- If you totally flake and don’t show up at all, we will charge you 100% of the appointment.
Of course we understand that things do come up. So just give us a ring.
HighBrow Beauty will try to provide all of our clients with a courtesy confirmation email or text to help remind you of your scheduled appointment. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee you will receive these reminders. So please write down your appointment, put it in your phone or tie a string on your finger to help you remember.